- Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Third-party images and quotes:
- All copyrights reserved to respective copyright holders for their own content displayed in screenshots, as well as quoted content from third-party sites. Please contact me if I’ve failed to properly link and/or acknowledge your content.
- Unless otherwise noted, my own artwork on this site (lucky13linux.wordpress.com) is licensed under Creative Commons – Attribution.
Some of my artwork includes the following:
- Photoshop/GIMP brushes from Obsidian Dawn.
- One old banner includes Base 02 True Type Font, (c) 2003 by StereoType; and Crack Babies by Casa de Toad.
- Another old banner font (25 Feb 2011): Baar Philos, by Lutz Baar.
- Latest banner font (1 August 2011): Linux Gentium (SIL Open Font License).
(Old banner, brush, etc., information preserved in this changelog in the event of browser cached versions.)
This is not a commercial site and the opinions expressed on it are my own. Comments are always welcome and belong to those leaving them. Feel free to contact me if you believe this site is out of compliance regarding any content, images, etc.